Friday, December 12, 2008

Austin, Lily, and Lia ..... The Story

Day 2 December 12 2008

Hello. Welcome to my blog. My name is Austin Green. This is a blog i started to share all the wonderful stories i have of my two adorable Chinese sisters, Lily Grace and Lia Faith. To get started heres Some Basic info about me.

I am 15 years of age, born in Athens Alabama on Nov. 15 1993. My parents are Jerry and Connie Green. I have two adopted sisters Lily and Lia. Lily is 4 and is from the Jiangxi province in Nanchang China. Lia who we are adopting now will be 33 months from the Shanxi Province in Datong China. My basic hobbies include playing drumset ( i play at my church and on my acoustic), drawing, i am in the Marching Band at East Limestone High School, and as well the Golf team. I absolutely love traveling i have been all over the world. This is my second time to China, and that's about it.

I am starting this blog a little late, which i do apologize, but i do hope you enjoy it. Today we arrived in Shanghai China our first stop on this incredible journey. We left early from Huntsville AL. at 5:55 A.M. and arrived in Atlanta at 7:00. At 10:00 we left there for our 15 hour flight to Shanghai. We arrived at about 3:00 local time exhausted from our long Flight. However we had a wonderful breakfast this morning and our doing fine.

Today we leave at 4:00 for Beijing and after that we leave for Taiyuan. About four hours away from Lia's Province in Datong. There we will stay for a week and we get Lia on Monday.

Well I hope you enjoyed my introduction. That's all for this blog. I will post again tonight after we arrive in Taiyuan.

God Bless,
Austin, Lily, and soon Lia Faith

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to be reading your blog. We did indeed enjoy your introduction and will be looking forward to reading your blog and seeing China from your viewpoint.

    Take care of your precious little sisters and yourself.

    Love,
    Granny and Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin, you and Lily are so sweet together! Lia is going to be the perfect addition to your family! I am very excited for you!
    Love,
    Chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete