Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Last Day in Guangzhou.. Consulate and Toy Store



December 23 2008

Today was a long day. It was good for me though. Guangzhou is my favorite city in China. This time round I have made a lot more friends, I have used my Chinese a lot, now it seems natural too. Some times I mean to say English and it comes out Chinese. It has been a wonderful adventure here.. I will truly miss it.

So today we woke up, ate breakfast, and we took our group picture and red couch picture. After that we left for the Toy store. From there we bought a few items. Then we left for some rest before going to the U.S Consulate.





We had Papa Johns for lunch and bartered around some more. Then at two we left. It was a long ride there the girls took short naps and we arrived. They checked Lia's passport to make sure she was the right girl according to Rebbecca. After that the Adoption Director swore Lia and the other family's' adopted children in. Then we left there we came back to the hotel and then left for an Italian restaurant for dinner. In case you didn't know, me and my Dad love Italian food so this was great for us. The food was delicious. We had Ge late (Italian Ice Cream) and Mom had cheese cake for desert. After that we all went and bartered a little more. I said goodbye to all the friends I made.





Now we are off to packing once again for the last stop on the wonderful adventure we have had this far, Beijing. Unfortunately we are hoping to get to see the stuff we want to see and get back home soon. We miss you all so very much and our home.

I praise God for city's like the one we have visited. Everyone has just been so friendly. Love You All, and can't wait to see you.

God Bless,
Austin,Lily,and Lia Faith

P.S I have officially decided to make my room Chinese. Mom has done Lily and Lia's playroom and bedroom, and she said we could finally do mine. Ha ha.. So if any of you have suggestions please comment(seriously). I do know Mom said she would get me Silk bedding and I have great furniture that would go with the color I want. I also have plenty of stuff to use now so we are totally ready.

2 comments:

  1. Austin,
    I am glad you and your family have had fun in China. Your marching band has missed you and so have I. Merry Christmas and congratulations!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Austin!
    Thank you for this wonderful blog. I have enjoyed following your journey and, boy do I miss you. You have given us some great pictures and we have enjoyed following your experiences in China. Hug your mei mei's for me and Billy and wish them a Merry Christmas!
    Much love,
    Granny (nai nai), Billy and Wes.

    ReplyDelete