Monday, December 15, 2008

The New Addition... WE GOT HER!

December 15 2008

I would like to introduce you to the New addition, Ms. Lia Faith Xurong Green.


















Today surely has been a blessed day. Lia truly enjoys our entire family. It seems to be that as of right now I am the favorite. She wouldn't stop looking at me with those beautiful puppy dog shiny brown eyes. She ran around pillars, laughed, and smiled with Me and Lily as happy as could be. Her face seems to be very dry, but besides that she is the most beautiful sweet baby girl in the world. Words couldn't describe what we are all feeling right now. We all continue to love on her as best we can. She didn't cry till we arrived in the hotel room. However she is calmed down and enjoying the new presence of her new family.

I once heard in a Lifeline fundraiser from the speaker David Nassar, that adoption was the Gospel personified. God truly reminded me of that today. He made me realize that I am the most blessed kid in the world to have two amazing beautiful Chinese adopted sisters. I couldn't ask for anything better. It all goes back to when I asked for Mom and Dad a sister and before I knew it I had two. What a blessing. I'm tearing up just writing this post. I hope the Lord continues to bless me as he always does. That's all I could truly ask for.

More Pictures are soon to come as of now I am going to enjoy playing with my new sister. I will post again soon Love You all.

God Bless
Austin,Lily,and finally Lia Faith

12 comments:

  1. Oh, She is BEAUTIFUL! You are such a wonderful Big Brother,Austin! You are taking after your Dad with these great post! Looking forward to reading more!! Can't wait for you all to be home safe and sound!

    Love, Lisa & Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin,

    Thank you so much for updating all of us so quickly. What a beautiful baby sister you have. I think it is so cute that she is all about her Big Brother. Your words have brought tears streaming down my face. I look forward to more udates.

    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin,

    Thank you for the beautiful pictures!!!
    Lia looks so happy and so are we!!!
    She is a beautiful baby girl and the picture of the 3 of you is my favorite.

    Love you all very much,
    Granny and Billy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... Jerry Junior! Austin has a way with words too!! I love your blog and your pics! It is so exciting for our entire family. Continue being the great big brother you have been to Lily. We love you and we are proud of you!

    Love ya
    Aunt Donna and Cousin Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh! She is SO cute! Thank you for the pictures! I am so happy for you! You are an awesome friend and I know you will be an amazing brother to both of your sisters!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your two little sisters are very lucky to have such a fine young man as an older brother. Congratulations on your new precious baby sister. I look forward to seeing more photos.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOOOOO HOOOOO! Thanks for shaing the wonderful pics!!!
    We are so happy and excited for the Green family of FIVE!
    Lia is beautiful and looks like she has always been with you!
    Have fun in China and we can't wait to see you back in Alabama soon!

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of Lia's Gotcha day. She is beautiful. You look like you are a proud big brother and by the pictures it looks like all of you have known each other forever! A perfect fit made by a perfect God! See ya all soon!

    Diane and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Austin,

    How could you not be Lia's favorite? You are one amazing big brother!!! Thank you for sharing such special thoughts about your family and giving the glory to God!

    Enjoy your trip!!!

    Hugs from St. Louis!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Austin,
    You, too, have the power of words! You made me cry! You look like the perfect big brother- so proud! I am so thankful that we are getting updates! I think about you all the time. I wish I were there! This is a miracle! God has our lives planned out just perfectly. His plan is always much better than the one we would chosen. Yes, your sisters are perfect for your family! They love their brother!
    Love you so much, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Austin,

    Great job with your blog! Keep it up!

    I love your smile when you are playing with your sisters.

    Greg
    (Paul William's baba)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a wonderful big brother, Austin. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete